BBP Operations Status: Click Here to View
BBP remains open with essential personnel onsite to support your needs.
Our field service technicians, controls engineers and account managers are available to visit your site. They will coordinate with our health and safety team to meet your facility’s guidelines.
To ensure the health and safety of our employees and their families, all non-essential personnel are utilizing a remote working policy so we can continue to provide superior customer support throughout this time.
BBP is taking careful measures to help prevent the spread of this virus and to promote an uninterrupted supply of products to you. Some of these measures include:
– remote working policy for all non-essential personnel
– social distancing measures for essential personnel
– increased sanitation measures for all BBP office locations
– contacting all suppliers to mitigate the risk of potential delays
– a large supply of inventory to support critical deliveries
We remain committed to providing a superior customer experience by reducing any potential disruptions to your supply chain. We will keep building on BBP’s core values of Like, Trust and Commitment as we navigate this situation together.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-299-4142 if you have any questions or concerns.