For the biggest challenges of fluid motion control, customers worldwide rely on the engineering, project management and service expertise of Flowserve. They deliver more than the most complete portfolio of reliable valves, pumps and seals available.
The Eccentric Flow MaxFlo 4 is an eccentric rotary control valve for applications demanding higher rangeability, precise control and higher flow capacity. The Flowserve Valtek MaxFlo 4 control valve is a high performance eccentric rotary plug valve designed for the process industry. It features a large capacity, standard hardened trim and superior shaft blow-out protection.
- ASME (B16.34, B16.10, B16.25)
- Downstream Processing
- Basic (organic & inorganic)
- Conventional Steam
- Unobstructed flow-path provides 70% greater flow capacity for a given valve size
- Shaft is designed to safety requirements of ASME B16.34 to prevent the stem from being removed while the valve is under pressure for increased safety
- Polygon connection between the shaft and plug provides precise control and substantially longer service life
As well as:
• Highest Rated Cv
• Precise Control
• Reliable Shut-off
• Most Current Safety Standards
• Fugitive Emissions Elimination
• Integral Noise Reduction Plates
- Size Range: NPS 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 (DN 25, 40, 50, 80, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300)
- Pressure Class Range: ASME class 150, 300, 600 (PN 10, 16, 25, 40, 63)
- Seating Material: Metal or soft seat
Learn more about control valves from BBP.DOWNLOAD BROCHURE
Equiwedge – Flexible Split Wedge Gate Valves
The Equiwedge Flexible Split Wedge Gate Valve is a large bore gate valve with body guided, split wedges, offering superior leak tightness and performance. The Equiwedge is designed to optimize component flexibility while maintaining tight tolerances, to reduce stresses placed on components by thermal binding.
- Maximized MTBF and minimize total cost of ownership – Designed to optimize component flexibility while maintaining tight tolerances, to reduce stresses placed on components by thermal binding
- Minimized valve leakage – Designs incorporate disk guidance and optimized gate design for tight seating
- Materials and welding capabilities for high temperature, high-pressure service – Cast and Forged offerings incorporating the latest in hard facing welding technologies/processes maximize the valve component lifetime
The Valtek Valdisk™ is a double offset butterfly valve used whenever high capacity is needed with the lowest possible pressure loss.
Features & Benefits
- Low profile, low weight body provides a low cost solution
- Double offset shaft lifts the seat quickly out of the seat to minimize seat wear and allow low torque for great control
- Metal and soft seat options provide tight shutoff in both flow directions
The High Performance Butterfly Control Valve – Valdisk BX is a double offset, butterfly control valve designed to meet the most routine and rigid service requirements. Learn more about control valves and butterfly valves from BBP. High Performance Butterfly Control Valves – Valdisk BX FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Primary stem seal plus two optional secondary seals provide triple leak protection
- The retainer is locked in the valve body by a unique lock or fasteners – depending on size
- Adjustable, live-loaded packing options available
- Low profile disc increases capacity and provides better flow control
High-performance, triple-offset, metal- or soft-seated butterfly valve frequently used for isolation or on-off applications, but equally suitable for control, especially on high-flow, low-pressure applications. High Performance Butterfly Valves – Torex Features & Benefits:
- Longer service life provided by triple-offset design, which minimizes seat wear during opening and closing
- Minimized pressure loss and low energy costs due to tight shutoff
- Low installation costs enabled by compact wafer design and low weight
- Improved safety assured by Safety Integrity Level (SIL) 3 and IEC 61508 certification
- Increased uptime — even in difficult media and demanding pressures — through excellent design, materials and performance characteristics
The Flowserve High Performance Butterfly Valves – Torex are technically and financially strong alternative to other valve types, especially larger valves. High tightness class in combination with a short face-to-face makes it suitable for many applications within pulp and paper, chemical and petrochemical, oil and gas, power plants, and steel works.
Flowserve’s low flow valve is a valve with a Cv value range between 0.012 and 4.7. Flowserve also manufactures Micro Flow valves. These are designed to offer lower Cv than 0.012 and down to 0.000063. In the Flowserve control valve portfolio, a wide range of valves are designed to offer both ranges. These products are widely used for applications in laboratories and industrial research departments as well as industrial processes requiring high degrees of low flow control accuracy. Flowserve Kammer Small Flow Control Valves’s long-standing experience in manufacturing low flow and microflow trims with a reproducible flow characteristic makes these valves one of the top performing low flow control valves in the market.
Kammer Small Flow Control Valves can be used in almost all low flow and micro flow applications. SmallFlow valves are used in laboratories and in small scale production plants. They are also used to satisfy the demand for acurate injection of fluids into process systems. Examples of this are dye addition for paper and textiles, fuel oil burners, pilot plant skids, additive injection in refineries, desuperheater spray injection and almost all applications in R&D – flow, temperature and pressure control.
With the cryogenic extension the SmallFlow – 385000 is suitable for liquid nitrogen services down to -196 °C (-321 °F).DOWNLOAD BROCHURE
Logix 3800 Digital Positioner
The Logix 3800 digital positioner helps plant owners and operators maximize production while minimizing operating costs. The robust design of the Logix 3800 is compatible with linear and rotary valves and actuators. It also delivers high reliability in tough environments. The Logix 3800 provides unparalleled modularity and versatility within a single unit. Its ability to handle double- or single-acting, linear and rotary applications reduces inventory costs as well as contributing to a lower total cost of ownership. Installation is simplified with an innovative, one-button quick calibration feature.
Users will also realize improvements in process uptime, reliability and process throughput. Advanced diagnostics not only identify developing problems in the control valve, but also help guide corrective actions to ensure reduced return-to-operation times.
The digital positioner features a modular design that allows for flexible mounting configurations. Position control is possible for both double-acting or single-acting valves with minimal air consumption. Its broad application versatility is made possible by a flexible design that features pneumatic ports on either side and allows direct mounting to VDI/DE standards without the need for external tubing.
To know more about the Logix 3800 Digital Positioner, you can visit here.
Learn more about products available from Flowserve here.
The Valtek Mark One globe control valve offers superior performance in liquid and gaseous services, while also permitting easy, fast and inexpensive maintenance. The spring-cylinder actuated Mark One valve provides stiffness and maintains high positioning accuracy, repeatability, controlled high speed, and faithful response. The valve is designed so the spring, supply air pressure and fluid pressure combine to produce exceptionally tight shutoff. A self-aligning seat ring further enhances the shutoff capability. Industries the Mark One can assist are chemicals, water, oil & gas and power.
- Small, compact, lightweight body and actuator package
- Stiff and high-thrust cylinder actuator offers position accuracy, repeatability, and assured response
- Broad solutions envelope with significant flexibility
The Shearstream HP Segmented Ball Valve is a segmented, ball control valve that provides exceptional control and rangeability for the process industries.
- Pulp & paper
- Basic (organic & inorganic)
- Midstream Transportation
- Conventional Steam
Size Range: NPS 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 16
Pressure Class Range: ASME class 150, 300, 600
Seating Material: Metal or soft seat
- Segmented ball controls very low flow rates and can open up to large flow rates, resulting in a 300:1 turndown
- Segmented ball provides shearing action as it moves through the seat to cut through debris and provide reliable shutoff
- Metal, soft, and heavy duty seat options provide reliable tight shutoff for a variety of applications and process conditions
Learn more about control valves available from BBP.DOWNLOAD BROCHURE
Smart Valve Positioners
Flowserve smart valve positioners are digital valve controllers and microprocessor-based. They have internal logic capability and designed to convert a current signal to a pressure signal to operate a valve.
The smart valve positioners have the ability to embed software commands into the memory of these digital controllers. This represents the real difference between digital and analog I/P devices. The software capability allows automatic configuration as well as the setup of the valve when equipped with a digital controller. Most importantly, it allows two-way communication for process, valve and instrument diagnostics.
When using smart valve positioners, you have automatic calibration as well as configuration. This allows you to realize considerable time savings over traditional zero and spanning. They also feature valve diagnostics. Through the Distributed Control System (DCS), PC software tools, or handheld communicators, users can diagnose the health of a control valve while it’s in the line. Other features include reduced cost of loop commissioning (including installation and calibration), use of diagnostics to maintain loop performance levels and improved process control accuracy that reduces process variability.
T4E Lined Plug Valves
T4E lined plug valves provide maximum corrosion resistance while eliminating product contamination at a reasonable cost. They are available with pneumatic or electric actuators for on-off or modulating control applications. Learn more about control valves from BBP and Flowserve here.
- Cost-effective alternative to high-alloy body materials
- Reliable performance in extreme service conditions such as severe cycling, vacuum applications, and elevated temperatures ensured by T-slots and anchor holes that provide strong attachment of lining to body and plug
- Efficient, high-flow capacity due to large ports, which reduce friction losses and pressure drop
- High availability and easy maintenance with in-line adjustment; no disassembly is required to restore seating
Flowserve’s Trunnion Mounted Ball Valves – HK35 has all the benefits of the FK76M in a high-pressure design. It is designed to perform in severe conditions where compliance to the highest demands in tightness for leak rate and fugitive emission is mandatory. It is designed to meet API-6D, ANSI B16.34 and BS 5351.
STANDARDS for the Trunnion Mounted Ball Valves – HK35
- ASME B16.34
- API 6D
- PED 97/23/EC
- Fire-safe: API 607, ISO 10497
- Oxygen Service: ASTM G124, BAM, EIGA
- FE (Fugitive emission): ISO 15848, TA LUFT VDI/VDE 2440
- ISO 9001
- Anti-static: DIN EN ISO 17292
- Shell : SPP 77/300 – CG Spec (Slag sluice systems)
- Brazil: NBR 15847
- Cryogenic: BS 6364, SPE 77/30
The HK35 increases durability as robust design with chemical coating and high performance cladding ensures continuous functioning even during severe service conditions and extreme environments. It also reduces the replacement cost since the performance capabilities of the valves can be easily upgraded and various chemical coatings can be applied to stem/seat arrangements to suit different applications. It improves plant safety as well since the valves are designed to meet fugitive emission standard ISO 15848.
The HK35 is designed to work at extremely high temperatures, includes a sold transport, flushing systems, an oxyen service and more.
The Trunnion Mounted Ball Valves – VB2 and VB3 are repairable, bolted body, side-entry, trunnion-mounted ball valves featuring a fixed ball and floating seat rings. They are compliant with API 6D and 6A. Industries included are general industry and oil and gas.
- API 6D/6A
- ASME B16.34
- NACE MR0175
- API 6FA/API 607/API5
- 2 to 56 (API 6D Valves)
- 1 13/16″ to 16 3/4″ (API 6A Valves)
Pressure Class Range:
- PN 20 to 42
- Class 150 to 2500
- API 2000 psi to 10000 psi
Seating Material: Soft or Metal
These ball valves provide greater efficiency, safety and control enabled by pressure-absorbing bearings, seatsealing action and anti-static design. Plant and personnel are protected by an anti-blowout design that ensures the stem is retained by the stem cover. The environmental compliance is assured by zero-emisssion design. It also features reduced actuation costs. It is able to provide this since the seat design minimizes the torque required to operate the valve without losing the sealing power.
Other features include:
- Forged or cast components-bolted body design
- Soft seated or metal seated
- Double block bleed
- Self relieving or double piston effect seats
- Antistatic device
- Anti blow out stem
The Valtek GS (Globe Angle) from Flowserve is a fully integrated valve-actuator-instrumentation package for a continuous process, non-critical flow loop controlled throughout the plant. Engineered from the ground up, the Valtek GS has achieved optimum performance at minimum total cost. It does this by pursuing the simple design philosophy of building an instrumented control valve package that is “everything it needs to be” by providing the breadth and depth of engineered control under the Valtek trusted name.
Valtek GS Standards:
- GS Certificates and Global Standards
- EN ISO 9001:2000
- PED 97/23/EC Module H
- DIN EN 161, DIN 3394
- TA-Luft VDI 2440 (Clean Air Act) / DIN EN ISO 15848-1
- ATEX 94/9/EC, Machinery directive 98/37/EC
- DIN, EN, AD-Merkblatt 2000, ANSI, ASTM, ISA
- EN 1349, EN 60534
- SIL 3 / 4 acc. to IEC61508
- DNV Type approval (for classification of ships)
The Valtek GS’s maximum Cv capacity minimizes valve size and cost. This allows the Valtek GS to be comoact and lightweight as well. It offers high performance and reliability, with a wide range of general service applications. The Valtek operates with an ease of maintenance.
Learn more about globe angles that BBP offers here.DOWNLOAD BROCHURE