System 1 Classic Condition Monitoring Software is a patented condition monitoring software platform for real-time optimization of equipment and selected processes, condition monitoring, and event diagnostics. Similar in concept to a process control system which allows users to understand, diagnose, and control their process conditions in real time, the System 1 platform provides this capability for the assets that drive your process.
- Sophisticated alarm management
- Configurable data acquisition and storage resolution
- Powerful analytic and diagnostic capabilities
- Support for Virtual Private Network (VPN) technologies
- Fully customizable displays
- Enhanced IT management and support capabilities
- Database integration with GE Predix
- Highly scalable
- Role focused user interfaces
- Root cause analysis
- Increased safety
- Improved reliability and availability
- Optimized maintenance costs
- Lower energy costs
- Increased thermal efficiency/optimized heat rate
- Move data, not people
- Easier collaboration
- Faster response, reduced human variance
- Scale expert knowledge
System 1 Applications & Extensions
Enterprise Impact – Fleet Management
See your machine health – from the machine to fleet levels – in a single, secure web-based dashboard with System 1® Fleet Management. Fleet Management brings increased accessibility, usability, and capability to the System 1 suite of tools and allows customers to get the maximum value out of System 1.
- Increased accessibility, usability and capability for condition monitoring
- Access to critical information from System 1 via web browser
- Enabling maximum value from your System 1 investment
- Cyber secure connectivity
- Scalable architecture connects System 1 from multiple locations
- Simple setup and navigation for instrument and machine health
- A “list view” summary of all instruments based on health
- Easy-to-use advisory, alarm and event list, including supporting evidence (trends and waveforms)
- Analysis Tab to compare machine, measurements etc across sites.
Bently Performance Software
This software product extends the functionality of System 1® to include online thermodynamic performance and asset efficiency monitoring of machinery. By integrating with the System 1 database and display modules, Bently PERFORMANCE™ provides comprehensive information on the condition of machines in combined efficiency, mechanical and thermodynamic formats.
Effective performance management of machinery assets requires a carefully designed system that combines high quality software and system engineering – from sensors to the thermodynamic calculations that provide performance information. This solution provides all of the extra engineering required to ensure that the available thermodynamic performance information meets stringent requirements for accuracy and repeatability.
System 1 Predictive Emissions Monitoring System (PEMS)
The System 1® Predictive Emissions Monitoring System (PEMS) offered as part of GE’s Bently Nevada product suite can predict the level of stack emissions generated by combustion equipment (typically gas turbines) based on ambient conditions, fuel composition and machine operating conditions while taking into account real time degradations.
Emissions models are developed using GE’s knowledge of aeroderivative and industrial gas turbines combining fundamental physics and real emissions test data. The resulting model can be tuned using periodic data from temporarily installed emissions monitoring system for continued or improved accuracy.
System 1 Decision Support
Decision Support Studio enables users to embed years of knowledge into a usable format of rules that can be broadly applied across a business in a repeatable and manageable process. The System 1 software platform now comes with core Decision Support capability with the ability to write basic rules with parametric calculations using RuleDesk Lite*. Decision Support Studio expands the rule-writing capability using RuleDesk Pro* to include dynamic data, more complex functions and added security and testing capabilities.
RulePaks provide the following benefits:
- Maximize plant availability
- Optimize plant maintainability
- Mitigate Operational Risks
- Rapid application of expertise from outside your business
- Asset life extension
RulePaks have the following capabilities:
- Configurable advisories
- Robust IT security
- Easy plug-in to System 1 platform
- RulePaks can be deployed across your business
- Can drive user notifications with Actionable Information
Learn about GE Flow Gas Moisture products available at BBP. DOWNLOAD BROCHURE