Extensive field research and engineering have developed this state-of-the-art design which provides excellent shutoff protection (bubble-tight shutoff) and high Cv values. The Series 22/23 Lined Butterfly Valve is crafted in a variety of materials such as PTFE, PFA, Stainless Steel, UHMWPE and special alloys to fit a wide range of customer requirements. As with all Bray’s products, precision manufacturing and exceptional quality remain the keys to a proven record of long service life. Learn more about butterfly valves from BBP and Flowserve.
- Size Range: 2″ – 24″ (50mm – 600mm)
- Body Style: Wafer, Lug
- Temperature Range: 0°F to 392°F (-18°C to 200°C)
- Pressure Ratings: Bidirectional Bubble-tight Shutoff: to 150 psi (10.3 Bar)
Body (CWP): 150 psi (10.3 Bar)
- Body Materials: Ductile Iron, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
- Disc/Stem Materials: Stainless Steel, PTFE/SS, PFA/SS, UHMWPE/SS, UHMWPE/DI, Hastelloy®*, Titanium
- Seat Materials: PTFE, Conductive PTFE, UHMWPE
- Applications: Highly Corrosive, Toxic Media
The Bray Series 30/31 Resilient Seated Butterfly Valve features a high strength through-stem design that allows for easy disassembly and superior in-line support of the disc.
The Bray Series 30/31 Resilient Seated Butterfly Valve stem is retained in the body by a stainless steel retaining ring, a brass thrust washer and two C-rings. The stem retaining assembly prevents unintentional removal of the stem during field service.
- Size Range:2″ – 20″ (50mm – 500mm)
- Body Style:Wafer, Lug
- Temperature Range:-20°F to 400°F (-29°C to 204°C)
- Pressure Ratings:Bidirectional Bubble-tight Shutoff: to 175 psi (12 Bar)
Body (CWP): 250 psi (17.2 Bar)
- Body Materials:Cast Iron, Ductile Iron, Carbon Steel, Aluminum
- Disc Materials:Nylon 11 Coated Ductile Iron, Aluminum Bronze, Stainless Steel, Hastelloy®*, Halar®*Coated Ductile Iron
- Stem Materials:Stainless Steel, Monel K500
- Seat Materials:BUNA-N, EPDM, FKM*, Polyurethane
- Applications:Potable Water, Wastewater, Seawater, HVAC
Learn more about butterfly valves that BBP offers.DOWNLOAD BROCHURE
The Bray/McCannalok High Performance Butterfly Valve’s innovative design offers rugged reliability and extremely easy maintenance in the field. Independent and internal tests prove Bray/McCannalok’s superior service life capability, with zero leakage shutoff. Bray/McCannalok High Performance Butterfly Valve delivers the highest quality and highest value available for meeting today’s demanding requirements. Learn more about butterfly valves from BBP.
- Size Range: 2 1/2″ – 66″ (65mm – 1650mm)
- Body Style: Wafer, Lug and Double Flanged
- Temperature Range: -62°F to 500°F (-52°C to 260°C)
- Pressure Ratings: ASME Class 150, 300 and 600
- Shutoff Rating: Zero Leakage
- Body Materials: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Nickel Aluminum Bronze
- Disc Materials: Stainless Steel, Nickel Aluminum Bronze
- Stem Materials: Stainless Steel, Monel K500
- Seat Materials: Standard – RTFE with Resilient Energizer, PTFE with Resilient Energizer Fire Safe – RTFE and Inconel with Resilient Energizer
- Applications: High Pressure, High Temperature, Critical Service
- Fugitive Emissions: TA-Luft
The DelVal Series 44/45/46, 47/48/49 (DelVal Eccentric High Performance Butterfly Valve) has been developed with extensive application, design and manufacturing expertise. These products are produced by employing modern manufacturing practices under a robust quality assurance system. These practices ensure consistent product quality and dependable performance. The DelVal 44/45/46, 47/48/49 has been designed to include state-of-the-art features that are described in this bulletin. High performance, double offset butterfly valve with soft/ fire-safe/ metal seat options.
- Top Flange: The top flange is drilled as per EN ISO 5211 to accommodate direct mounting of a wide range of actuators.
- Disc Stop: The disc stop is a machined position stop on the body that locates the disc in the seat to achieve maximum seat and seal life. The disc stop is designed to prevent disc from rotating in to the wrong direction and minimizing possible seat damage.
- Pin: Pins are offset from the center of the stem which places them in compression rather than shear thus eliminating potential for failure. The pins are precision fit and wedge types which provide positive mechanical attachment of disc to stem.
- Seat: The unique seat design utilizes a flexible lip seal concept. When the disc closes, this action causes a slight deflection in the seat, energizing the seat. During this energized position, the seat has a stored energy force constantly pushing against the disc. In addition to this ”energized” force, when pressure is on the insert side, the pressure pushes under the lip which further amplifies the sealing force between the disc and the seat.
- Stem: The high -strength stem is SS 316 or 17-4 ph stainless steel that provides maximum strength for high torque applications.
- Stem Seal: Stem assembly is “live loaded” with two Bellville Spring Washers. This ensures continuous compression of packing and sealing contact at the stem and body. Rocker shaped gland bridge compensates for uneven adjustment of gland bolts.
- Adjustable Stem Packing: The stem packing system features a pull down gland with easy access to the adjusting hex head nuts without removal of the actuator.
- Bearings: Top and bottom bearings, consisting of a 316 stainless steel /TFE glass fabric liner bearing surface, securely support the stem.
- Body: One-piece wafer body style or full lug style for dead end service. Both body styles offer bidirectional sealing as standard in conformance with full ASME class 150, class 300 and class 600 rating.
- Disc: The disc has been engineered to maximize flow and minimize resistance to provide a high flow coefficient (Cv). The standard disc material is 316 stainless steel.
- Seat Retainer: Retains seat in the body and is supplied in the same material as the body.
- Blow-out proof stem: Retainer circlip provides blow -out proof stem.
- Extended Neck: Extended neck allows for 2” of pipeline insulation and easy access to stem packing adjustment and actuator mounting.
- Bi-Directional Dead End Service: All lug valves are suitable for dead-end service to pull ANSI pressure rating, bidirectionally.
Download the DelVal Eccentric High Performance Butterfly Valve flyer here.
Learn more about the DelVal Eccentric High Performance Butterfly Valve and other butterfly valves from BBP.DOWNLOAD BROCHURE
The DelVal Series 40 & 42 High Performance Lined Butterfly Valve has been developed with extensive application, design and manufacturing expertise. These products are produced by employing modern manufacturing practices under a robust quality assurance system. These practices ensure consistent product quality and dependable performance.
DelTech Controls is pleased to offer top-of-the-line products in pipeline flow control. The DelVal Series 40 (wafer body) and Series 4 (lug body)Industrial Split Body Butterfly Valves have been developed with extensive application, design and manufacturing expertise. These products are produced by employing modern manufacturing practices under a robust quality assurance system. These practices ensure consistent product quality and dependable performance. The DelVal Series 40/41 Industrial Split Body Butterfly Valves have been designed to include state-of-the-art features that are described in this bulletin.
- Top plate drilled to fit ISO 5211 bolt circle dimensions. All handles, gear operators and DelTorq actuators are designed to mount directly to DelVal Valves.
- Bi-directional “U” cup stem seal.
- Two flange locating holes for sizes up to 12” for easy alignment of valve during installation. They meet ANSI#125/150 or other world drilling standards.
- One-piece disc/stem in high strength design. Available in options such as 316 stainless steel (thin profile, with hand polished edge and hubs), PTFE, Nylon 12 Coated or rubber covered with the covering extending on the stem in the sealing area.
- Heavy-duty acetal bushing absorbs the forces acting on the stem/disc assembly due to line pressure.
- Heavy-duty, two-piece body with extended neck for 2” piping insulation. Two coats of hard, zincrich epoxy for excellent corrosion resistance is optional.
- Unique heavy-duty, square grooved “Center Lock” seat design virtually eliminates any seat movement during the seating and unseating of the disc. Available in PTFE lined EPDM and various elastomer materials.
- Precision machined radius on the upper and lower disc hubs is pressed against upper and lower seat sealing faces for achieving primary sealing between disc and stem.
- O-ring molded in both upper and lower journals provide superior secondary seal.
The DelVal Resilient Seated Butterfly Valve Series 50 (wafer body) and Series 52 (lug body) are developed with extensive application, design and manufacturing expertise. Both of these series are produced by employing modern manufacturing practices under a robust quality assurance system. These practices ensure consistent product quality and dependable performance.
DelVal Resilient Seated Butterfly Valve has a top plate double drilled to ISO 5211 and standard secondary bolt circle dimensions designed for directing mounting of a wide range of actuators, handles, and gears. It also includes a heavy duty acetal bushing that absorbs the forces acting on the stem/disc assembly due to line pressure.
Other DelVal Resilient Seated Butterfly Valve Features Include:
- High strength disc with hand polished disc edge and hubs
- One piece stem with internal Double D drive eliminates disc pins and screws
- Blowout proof stem retention offers easy assembly and disassembly
- Bi-directional U-cup stem seal
- Heavy duty, one piece epoxy coated body with extended neck for 2” of insulation and locating holes
- Center-LOK® peroxide cured seat
- Double molded O-rings provide upper and lower secondary seals
- Stem connection available in standard DelVal sizes or optional sizes to match standard secondary top plate drilling.
- Top plate double drilled to fit ISO 5211 dimensions and standard secondary bolt circle dimensions. All handles, gear operators and pneumatic DelTorq actuators are designed to mount directly to DelVal Valves.
- Nylon PA 12 coated disc option ensures excellent corrosion resistance to several chemical media. The hard, non-porous sintered polymer has very low hygroscopicity and is suitable for use in drinking water and nonalcoholic foodstuffs.
Learn more about butterfly valves from BBP.DOWNLOAD BROCHURE
Showing all 6 results