The model ISC40 sensors are designed for use with our 2-wire analyzers and 4-wire analyzers. This combination exceeds all expectations for conductivity measurement in terms of reliability, accuracy, rangeability and price performance. The accuracy is 0.5% of reading plus 0.5 uS/cm for any conductivity value _ regardless if it is measured in rinse water or concentrated acids. Theses sensors are guaranteed to have a long life, even under harsh industrial conditions:
– The erosion/abrasion resistant PEEK (Poly Ether Ether Ketone), which also features excellent chemical resistance in all solutions except fluoric acid or oxidizing concentrated acids.
– The ultimate material in terms of chemical resistance: PFA for applications in hydrofluoric acid and oxidizing concentrated acids (nitric, sulfuric, oleum).
The sensor is provided with a rugged Stainless Steel mounting thread, nut and gasket combination for ultimate flexibility in installation using bulk head installation technique. There is also a wide range of holders and options available for reliable in-line or off-line installation with double O-ring seals for long service life of the sensor. Additional models are available for use in Ball-Valve Insertion applications and in Sanitary Flange installations.
The ISC40G and ISC40S are available in PEEK (sensor type GG) for general use. In applications where sample is aggressive to Peek we offer the sensor in PFA (sensor type TG).
Both sensors have a large bore for optimal resistance to fouling processes and when properly installed, the flow will keep the sensor clean preventing measuring errors.
Features and Applications of the ISC40
• Inductive Conductivity technique for elimination of fouling and polarization errors.
• Wide bore sensors for long term stability.
• Installation flexibility by wide range of holders and by the use of universal bulkhead construction.
• Wide rangeability in terms of conductivity (1 µS/cm to 2 S/cm) and temperature (-20 to 130ºC).
• All ranges except the (ultra) pure water applications.
• All slurry applications where conventional systems suffer from plugging or erosion.
Learn about other Conductivity Sensors available at BBP here.DOWNLOAD BROCHURE