For liquid analysis, the sensors are usually mounted in either a flow or immersion fitting. As a result, we offer a full range of fittings with particular emphasis on designs that reduce installation and maintenance time and consequently save operation costs. A high degree of standardization makes it possible to mount electrodes with DIN dimensions directly into a fitting. For most other types a mounting kit is available. A wide choice of construction materials gives the user the optimal solution for any process considering chemical resistance, pressure and temperature specifications. The program includes fittings and subassemblies for mounting of a variety of electrodes and/or a cleaning system.
• Wide choice of construction materials.
• High degree of standardisation reduces spare holding requirements.
• Direct mounting of sensors with DIN dimensions.
• Liquid earth pin for stable measurements.
• High pressure and temperature specifications.
• Chemical cleaning system as an option for 2-, 3- and 4-hole fitting.
• Brush cleaning system as an option for 4-hole fitting only.
• Electrolytically polished stainless steel fittings for optimal corrosion resistance.
Download the General Specifications here.
Learn more about pH Sensors available at BBP.DOWNLOAD BROCHURE