Aurora moisture analyzers, such as the Tunable Diode Laser Analyzer, provide moisture measurement from low PPM to % levels. The Aurora analyzers have an intuitive interface that makes them easy to learn, configure and operate. They also provide a wide range of reliable measurements with the quick response and accuracy needed for immediate alerts to process upset or out-of-compliance moisture concentrations.
The test of time. And reliability.
As with all GE products, Aurora Series TDLAS analyzers are built for reliability. This reliability is proven through a rigorous testing process. For a simulated five-year period, the devices are exposed to the harshest of elements: extreme heat, frigid cold and high humidity. When needed, GE’s global service team responds to customer inquiries with urgency and expertise.
Just connect and go.
The Aurora’s intuitive user interface is easy to learn, configure and operate. The turnkey sample system ensures quick and easy installation with only power and gas lines to connect. Once installed, the Aurora is field programmable with magnetic wand so there is no need to open the unit or obtain a hot work permit.
Low cost of ownership.
Since the measurement is made without a wetted sensor, there is no requirement for recalibration. The Aurora is not subject to drift, so there is no need for external reference gas, or costly purifiers to provide process baseline gas.
Features and Benefits
- Turnkey installation – sample system & analyzer combined
- Patented pressure and temperature compensation
- AuroraView intuitive software package
- Ex d certified and weather proof for various installations
- Analog and digital outputs
- Intuitive user interface
- Capable of multiple calibration curves for different process conditions
- User-selectable equivalent dew point calculation conforming to ISO 18453, ASTM D 1142, or GOST 8.547
- Natural gas TEG dehydration
- Natural gas storage, transmission and custody transfer
- Carbon dioxide for enhanced oil recovery and carbon sequestration
- Metal heat treating furnace gases
- Hydrogen recycle gas in reforming
Learn about other GE Flow Gas Moisture Products available at BBP.DOWNLOAD BROCHURE