Ideal for precision throttling and on-off applications, especially in lighter-weight piping systems, the Flowserve family of butterfly valves is often specified for its versatility. Outstanding throttling accuracy for process control is achieved through low-friction, erosion resistant sealing surfaces with very low operating torques.
The Valtek Valdisk™ is a double offset butterfly valve used whenever high capacity is needed with the lowest possible pressure loss.
Features & Benefits
- Low profile, low weight body provides a low cost solution
- Double offset shaft lifts the seat quickly out of the seat to minimize seat wear and allow low torque for great control
- Metal and soft seat options provide tight shutoff in both flow directions
The High Performance Butterfly Control Valve – Valdisk BX is a double offset, butterfly control valve designed to meet the most routine and rigid service requirements. Learn more about control valves and butterfly valves from BBP. High Performance Butterfly Control Valves – Valdisk BX FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Primary stem seal plus two optional secondary seals provide triple leak protection
- The retainer is locked in the valve body by a unique lock or fasteners – depending on size
- Adjustable, live-loaded packing options available
- Low profile disc increases capacity and provides better flow control
High-performance, triple-offset, metal- or soft-seated butterfly valve frequently used for isolation or on-off applications, but equally suitable for control, especially on high-flow, low-pressure applications. High Performance Butterfly Valves – Torex Features & Benefits:
- Longer service life provided by triple-offset design, which minimizes seat wear during opening and closing
- Minimized pressure loss and low energy costs due to tight shutoff
- Low installation costs enabled by compact wafer design and low weight
- Improved safety assured by Safety Integrity Level (SIL) 3 and IEC 61508 certification
- Increased uptime — even in difficult media and demanding pressures — through excellent design, materials and performance characteristics
The Flowserve High Performance Butterfly Valves – Torex are technically and financially strong alternative to other valve types, especially larger valves. High tightness class in combination with a short face-to-face makes it suitable for many applications within pulp and paper, chemical and petrochemical, oil and gas, power plants, and steel works.
The Shearstream HP Segmented Ball Valve is a segmented, ball control valve that provides exceptional control and rangeability for the process industries.
- Pulp & paper
- Basic (organic & inorganic)
- Midstream Transportation
- Conventional Steam
Size Range: NPS 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 16
Pressure Class Range: ASME class 150, 300, 600
Seating Material: Metal or soft seat
- Segmented ball controls very low flow rates and can open up to large flow rates, resulting in a 300:1 turndown
- Segmented ball provides shearing action as it moves through the seat to cut through debris and provide reliable shutoff
- Metal, soft, and heavy duty seat options provide reliable tight shutoff for a variety of applications and process conditions
Learn more about control valves available from BBP.DOWNLOAD BROCHURE