The Fox Model FT1 measures gas flow rate in standard units without the need for temperature or pressure compensation. It provides an isolated 4 to 20mA output (with a HART option) and a selection of pulse, RS485 Modbus RTU, or BACnet MS/TP for a second output. With an optional on-board 2-line x 16-character, backlit display, operators can view flow rate, total, elapsed time, process gas temperature, and alarms. The display is also used in conjunction with the Configuration Panel to access flow meter settings, such as 4-20mA and pulse output scaling, pipe diameter, zero flow cutoff, flow filtering (damping), display options, and high or low alarm limits.
The Model FT1 is available in insertion and inline styles. The insertion style FT1 has a robust stainless steel probe and is easily installed by drilling a hole in the pipe and welding on a 1” NPT coupling. A Fox Thermalsupplied compression fitting secures the probe in place. It is supplied with 316 stainless steel wetted materials standard. Inline styles of the FT1 are available in both stainless steel and carbon steel with NPT and 150lb flange options. See Specification section for details on sizing. A USB port to connect to a computer or laptop is standard; interface options include HART, Modbus RTU (RS485) and BACnet MS/TP (RS485).
Fox Thermal has certified cleaning and bagging procedures for flow meters to be used in oxygen applications.
- Suitable for harsh and hazardous environments, the instrument features:
- Robust DDC-Sensor™ Design
- Gas-SelectX® with a selection of pure gases or a gas mix up to five gases
- Zero CAL-CHECK® Calibration Validation • Rotatable probe: allows ±180 degree swivel
- FM/FMc, ATEX, IECEx approvals. CE mark.
- 10-30VDC power input, standard
- NIST-traceable calibration
- Free FT1 View™ Software
- High and low alarm limits
- Wetted materials are all welded, 316 stainless steel
Learn about Thermal Gas Mass Flow Meters available at BBP.DOWNLOAD BROCHURE