CA-1 & CA-2
Learn more about CA-1 & CA-2 back pressure regulators from Cashco available from BBP. The model CA-1 is a compact, forged Bronze body or SST barstock body back pressure regulator used to control inlet pressure level between atmospheric and 525 psig by relieving excess pressure. Seat ring floats within mechanically contained zone. Lapped seat surfaces allow for leakage rates to approach levels of composition seats. Three body orientation specifications to choose from including Globe, Angle, and Flow-Thru.
Self-Aligning Plug/Seat: Seat ring floats within mechanically contained zone.
Tight Shutoff: Lapped seat surfaces allow for leak age rates to approach levels of com position seats.
Widely used in liquid re circulation around a pump. Used as a bypass flow regulator in fuel oil systems. For general air, oil, water, and gas services. May be used in cryogenic gas or liquids or sour gas service. Not recommended for steam service.
- 1/8″ or 1/4″ (DN6 or 8) with NPT female pipe threads. Inlet connection size is equal to outlet connection size.
- Three to choose from:
- Globe: Side inlet, side outlet.
- Angle: Side inlet, bottom outlet.
- Flow-Thru: Two side inlets, bottom outlet.
- Forged Bronze – ASTM B283, Alloy 37700.
- 316/316L SST- Barstock ASTM A479
Spring Chamber Material:
- Bronze or 316/316L SST
- Metal – 302 SST. Composition – Buna-N.
- Phos. Bronze
- Metal – 303 SST.
- Brass B16
- SST Diaphragm: -325 to +300°F (-198 to +149°C).
- Buna-N Diaphragm: -20 to +200°F (-29 to +94°C).
- Gylon Diaphragm: -325 to +300°F (-198 to +149°C).
- Phos.Bronze Diaphragm: -325 to +200°F (-198 to +148°C)
Maximum Design Pressure:
- 525 psig (36.2 Barg)