1078 Tank Blanketing Valves
Model 1078 Tank Blanketing Valves are pilot-operated valves, specifically designed to reduce blanketing gas losses on low-pressure storage tanks. It opens and closes automatically as required, to maintain a closely controlled blanket pressure. The simple design increases reliability and lowers maintenance cost.
Versatile: Single Valve system offers wide variety of configurations to meet every blanketing application. Self cleaning flow design.
Top entry Design: Compact and light weight yet allows complete access to the valve internals without being removed from the tank. Only time the diaphragm case needs to be dissembled is when replacing the diaphragm.
Stability: Pressure balanced point. Fluctuations in supply pressure does not affect set point.
Performance: Valve set point can be verified 100% on the tank, without removal and without flowing supply gas into the tank. Temperature changes have no appreciable effect on set point.
Lower Maintenance Costs: Uses standard o-rings for seat and seals.
- 1″ (DN25) Body
- 2″ (DN 50) Body
- 1″ and 2″ FNPT (screwed)
- 1″ 150# integral RF flanges’
- 1″ 300# wledneck RF flange
- 2″ 150# and 300# RF weldneck flanges
- DN25 (PN40), DN50 (PN16) and DN50 (PN40) weldneck flanges
- Special configurations are available on request: Any configurations of above. Larger size reducing flanges.
- Horizontal or Vertical.
- Valves with FNPT connections can be configured in the field. Valves with weldneck flange connections, configuration must be specified at time of order.
- Remote Sensing
- Integral dip tube sensing (Vertical Outlet only)
- Minimum: 20 psig (1.38 Bar)
- Maximum: 200 psig (13.83 Bar)
Maximum Back Pressures:
- 25 psig (1.7 Bar)
Materials of Construction:
- Diaphragm Case Material:
- Carbon Steel (Powder Coated)
- Stainless Steel
- Hastelloy C
- Trim Material:
- 316 Stainless Steel
- Hastelloy C
- Diaphragm Material:
- Soft Seat and Seals:
- FKM is standard;
- Buna-N, EPDM,
- FFKM 1 – Similar to Chemraz
- FFKM 2 – Similar to Kalrez
Learn more about pressure control products from BBP.DOWNLOAD BROCHURE