Long life and safe operation in tough services, from cryogens to highly corrosive fluids — these are the hallmarks of our comprehensive and respected ball valve portfolio. Maximum safety and environmental protection are the driving factors in every design, achieved through corrosion-resistant materials, fire-safe testing, blowout-proof stems and tight shut-off features.
The HK35 has all the benefits of the FK76M in a high-pressure design. It is designed to perform in severe conditions where compliance to the highest demands in tightness for leak rate and fugitive emission is mandatory. It is designed to meet API-6D, ANSI B16.34 and BS 5351.
- ASME B16.34
- API 6D
- PED 97/23/EC
- Fire-safe: API 607, ISO 10497
- Oxygen Service: ASTM G124, BAM, EIGA
- FE (Fugitive emission): ISO 15848, TA LUFT VDI/VDE 2440
- ISO 9001
- Anti-static: DIN EN ISO 17292
- Shell : SPP 77/300 – CG Spec (Slag sluice systems)
- Brazil: NBR 15847
- Cryogenic: BS 6364, SPE 77/306
The Shearstream HP Segmented Ball Valve is a segmented, ball control valve that provides exceptional control and rangeability for the process industries. Learn more about control valves available from BBP.
- Segmented ball controls very low flow rates and can open up to large flow rates, resulting in a 300:1 turndown
- Segmented ball provides shearing action as it moves through the seat to cut through debris and provide reliable shutoff
- Metal, soft, and heavy duty seat options provide reliable tight shutoff for a variety of applications and process conditions
The Trunnion Mounted Ball Valves (VB2 and VB3) are repairable, bolted body, side-entry, trunnion-mounted ball valves featuring a fixed ball and floating seat rings. They are compliant with API 6D and 6A. Learn more about control valves and ball valves from BBP.
- API 6D/6A
- ASME B16.34
- NACE MR0175
- API 6FA/API 607/API598