Long life and safe operation in tough services, from cryogens to highly corrosive fluids — these are the hallmarks of our comprehensive and respected ball valve portfolio. Maximum safety and environmental protection are the driving factors in every design, achieved through corrosion-resistant materials, fire-safe testing, blowout-proof stems and tight shut-off features.
The Shearstream HP Segmented Ball Valve is a segmented, ball control valve that provides exceptional control and rangeability for the process industries.
- Pulp & paper
- Basic (organic & inorganic)
- Midstream Transportation
- Conventional Steam
Size Range: NPS 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 16
Pressure Class Range: ASME class 150, 300, 600
Seating Material: Metal or soft seat
- Segmented ball controls very low flow rates and can open up to large flow rates, resulting in a 300:1 turndown
- Segmented ball provides shearing action as it moves through the seat to cut through debris and provide reliable shutoff
- Metal, soft, and heavy duty seat options provide reliable tight shutoff for a variety of applications and process conditions
Learn more about control valves available from BBP.DOWNLOAD BROCHURE
Flowserve’s Trunnion Mounted Ball Valves – HK35 has all the benefits of the FK76M in a high-pressure design. It is designed to perform in severe conditions where compliance to the highest demands in tightness for leak rate and fugitive emission is mandatory. It is designed to meet API-6D, ANSI B16.34 and BS 5351.
STANDARDS for the Trunnion Mounted Ball Valves – HK35
- ASME B16.34
- API 6D
- PED 97/23/EC
- Fire-safe: API 607, ISO 10497
- Oxygen Service: ASTM G124, BAM, EIGA
- FE (Fugitive emission): ISO 15848, TA LUFT VDI/VDE 2440
- ISO 9001
- Anti-static: DIN EN ISO 17292
- Shell : SPP 77/300 – CG Spec (Slag sluice systems)
- Brazil: NBR 15847
- Cryogenic: BS 6364, SPE 77/30
The HK35 increases durability as robust design with chemical coating and high performance cladding ensures continuous functioning even during severe service conditions and extreme environments. It also reduces the replacement cost since the performance capabilities of the valves can be easily upgraded and various chemical coatings can be applied to stem/seat arrangements to suit different applications. It improves plant safety as well since the valves are designed to meet fugitive emission standard ISO 15848.
The HK35 is designed to work at extremely high temperatures, includes a sold transport, flushing systems, an oxyen service and more.
The Trunnion Mounted Ball Valves – VB2 and VB3 are repairable, bolted body, side-entry, trunnion-mounted ball valves featuring a fixed ball and floating seat rings. They are compliant with API 6D and 6A. Industries included are general industry and oil and gas.
- API 6D/6A
- ASME B16.34
- NACE MR0175
- API 6FA/API 607/API5
- 2 to 56 (API 6D Valves)
- 1 13/16″ to 16 3/4″ (API 6A Valves)
Pressure Class Range:
- PN 20 to 42
- Class 150 to 2500
- API 2000 psi to 10000 psi
Seating Material: Soft or Metal
These ball valves provide greater efficiency, safety and control enabled by pressure-absorbing bearings, seatsealing action and anti-static design. Plant and personnel are protected by an anti-blowout design that ensures the stem is retained by the stem cover. The environmental compliance is assured by zero-emisssion design. It also features reduced actuation costs. It is able to provide this since the seat design minimizes the torque required to operate the valve without losing the sealing power.
Other features include:
- Forged or cast components-bolted body design
- Soft seated or metal seated
- Double block bleed
- Self relieving or double piston effect seats
- Antistatic device
- Anti blow out stem